SC Week 1 Update

3:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

This is my first update photo for the project Sistine Chapel (an Artecy project). I had committed to getting at least 1/2 a page done each week~but as you can see, that did not happen! I think the fact that it had a ton of confetti stitches, as well as our new family member (Otis), I may have set an impossible goal for the first week. I am going to attempt to have the first 1/2 page done by next Thursday (1-15), and from there hopefully stay caught up. After I took this picture, I got about an hour and 1/2 more done on it, so that the first column is completed, along with the first 10 rows of the second column.

0 comments: